Power for a divorce in Kazakhstan

If a person who's married in Kazakhstan, who actually lives in a foreign country, and that person want to have a divorce in Kazakhstan, it's possible to give power to somebody (in Kazakhstan) to take care of that divorce.

In Belgium you go to a notary public. Give him a copy of your officially translated marriage certificate. He will make the power.

The power then will have to be oficially translated in Russian.