The Registry office and divorce

In nearly all countries there is a Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

In Britain it's called the Registry Office. In the United States it's called the County Clerk's Records Office.

A divorce will have to be registered in this register.

You can find out more about this matter on the international law forum in the following countries: