Brussels is the central point of rail traffic in Belgium. Brussels is also located in the center of the European High Speed railway network, with London, Paris, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Cologne, Dusseldorf and Frankfurt with a few hours reach.
Belgium uses central European time (CET).
Places to visit in Belgium:
- the great marketplace in Brussels and Antwerp.
- the Belgian coast: Oostend
Hotels in Belgium:
- City of Antwerp: Hilton on Groenplaats, Villa Mozart, Ibis
- City of Brussels: Hotel Metropole
- Antwerp Bed and Breakfast Advice
- Belgian Legal Advice
- Belgian Company Articles Legal advice